Thursday, May 29, 2014

Earlobe Candy

Eyes are the windows to the soul and are the center of a woman's beauty; earrings, by drawing attention to the eyes, are the most important accessory. Shopping for earrings for the summer has been a real treat, I can tell you! I went to Claire's because they are currently have a buy 2, get 1 free jewelry sale. 

Behold my new go-to pair! They are elegant, feminine and flattering to every face shape. I paired these with a cream crochet top and light wash wide flare jeans, channeling a hippie vibe for summer.

Gold & rhinestone chandelier earrings 
Following the guidelines of BAIR (explained in my inaugural post, Creed of Fashion), style should be beautiful and achievable. These earrings certainly fill the bill -- I found both at Claire's for $7.80. If that's not achievable insofar as money is concerned, I don't know what it is.

Both are great for summer: bright, sparkling and full of summertime pizzaz! Both would look great paired with a bathing suit while lounging at the pool or with a flowing sundress.

Aqua hues & silver are great for summer!

Happy accessory hunting for the summer!
Yours truly,
Redhead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment