Monday, May 19, 2014

Creed of Fashion

    In this inaugural post, I could start by marinating the reader in my own sense of fashion; but that feels too pompous.   After all, I'm merely one fashion blogger out of millions trying to have her voice heard over the raucous calls of bigger brand names.

    The purpose of this blog is simple: to be a diary of adventures into fashion fairyland!   I hope this blog will be a free-spirited discussion of all kinds of styles, from boho to goth to preppy to country chic and beyond.
    There is more to life than short shorts, vintage dresses and lace-up boots. The fashion sphere has become stagnant.

     To avoid the over-marketed and the cliche, I have a creed of fashion which I'd like to share with the world, summed up in the acronym BAIR:

Beautiful
Achievable
Individual
Real

The aim of fashion should be to emphasize the natural allure and beauty already glowing within a woman's body and soul.

Fashion is achievable for all women, no matter their size (or wallet or curves).

Fashion should be as individual as you are, a unique statement of your personality and dreams and as deep as your own inner secrets.

Fashion should be real, consisting of articles of clothing that are actually applicable to your daily lifestyle and preference.

I hope you will join me on my serendipitous, wild ride!
Yours truly,
Redhead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment