Thursday, November 5, 2015

Virtual Handshake

I have been fighting a special demon.  It’s called Perfectionism and it has six hundred and sixty-six haloes that must be in order on top of its head or otherwise it explodes and kills you.

Just kidding.

Except about the wrestling with a personal struggle part. ‘Cus that’s real.

My dream is to create a fashion blog that reaches out to women in an unfiltered, uncontrived way.  I want to speak to you, personally, through this computer screen. Consider this a virtual handshake.  Nice to meet you, I’m Monica, and I’m here to figure out personal beauty alongside you.  It is my dream to help women potentialize their gorgeousity in an honest, wholesome, and totally personalized way.

So what does the struggle-with-personal-demon have to do with my dream? Everything. Because it’s holding me back.

So from here on out, I’m totally committed to bringing candid beauty to your laptop and phone screen. I’m pledging to post weekly Thursdays.  The Perfectionism Monster will die a quick death, which may or may not have been caused by a blow to the head with my laptop.

I'm starting off with a product review: L'Oreal's Smell the Roses

Let’s do this. 

Love,
Yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment