Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Thrifty Gal Find: Olivia + Joy Tote

thrift shopping fashion

Finding those on-trend fashion pieces for less in consignment and thrift stores is possible! Yours Truly is all about saving money on fashion; before I buy anything full-price or new I check my favorite thrift stores. This past weekend Yours Truly set out to be a thrifty gal. I hit up Plato's Closet, which if I highly recommend because they 1) have excellent prices, ranging from $3-$15 for most items and 2) only have items in good condition (unlike many pieces you'd find at Goodwill) and 3) they can be found all over the U.S. Plus they have such a cool name.


Yours Truly ended up leaving Plato's Closet very happy. I scored this bargain, an almost mint condition Olivia + Joy tote, for $12 when they usually run for $98+.


Blush and dusty rose are tones that have integrated themselves into my wardrobe recently. I've been hunting for


Some detail shots.


Moral of the story is, you can always find affordable prices for on-trend fashion pieces at thrift stores. Yours Truly has one piece of advice -- since you can never know exactly what thrift stores will hold, go in with an open mind and an open list of what you need/want. I've been looking for a bag like this for a few months and I finally scored it. (I also bought a few other items in another color I've been wanting to add to my closet: cobalt blue. Check back for a post on that later.) Stay thrifty!
Love,
Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment